We’re a group of passionate problem solvers that care about shaping the future of the events industry, one ticket at a time.
Our culture is centered around collaboration, vital when working with teams based all over the globe. We strive to empower spontaneity, creativity and autonomy. This has allowed us to grow and develop at a pace which keeps our product current and valuable within a competitive industry.
As we continue to grow, we remain committed to delivering on our values:
1. Make it great - accept challenges, seek feedback and stay inspired.
2. Make it happen - own it, have grit and remain accountable.
3. Better together - collaborate often, stay humble and be open.
4. Take risks - do the uncomfortable, always forward and never backward.
5. Grow every day - stay curious, ask questions, ABL (always be learning).
6. Have empathy - seek diversity, be open and listen more.
Our team consists of smart and driven individuals who are passionate about the problems we are solving. We value people who are great self-starters, not afraid to take risks, are motivated to drive initiatives forward and share ideas. Culture is important to us and we look to add people to our teams, who also care about the problems we’re solving.
Backed by the best in the industry, we maintain a small-business feel with the global resources and reach of a fortune 500 industry leader, Live Nation Entertainment. Led by Michael Rapino, Live Nation hosts 35,000 concerts, more than 100 festivals, and sells over 500 million tickets annually through Ticketmaster. Together we're in good company.